At Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Johnston-Willis Hospital, we are able to treat a variety of head and neck cancers. This includes cancers that affect the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity, and salivary glands.
Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
Head and neck cancer treatment at Johnston-Willis Hospital includes:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy at Chippenham Hospital for improved healing capacity
- Inpatient and outpatient speech pathology
- Nutritional counseling
- Psychosocial oncology and distress assessment
- Infusion services staffed by chemotherapy-certified nurses who provide ongoing education and support
- On-site radiation therapy services
- Access to clinical trials
- The Hawthorne Cancer Resource Center, which provides educational materials and a resource library
- Cancer survivorship planning
- Support groups to guide you from diagnosis through treatment, recovery and life after cancer
Learn more about our cancer resources.
For more information about our head and neck cancer services, please call askSarah at (804) 591-4152.