Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Johnston-Willis Hospital uses a team approach to patient care. Working closely together, the metastatic cancer team at Johnston-Willis Hospital includes surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurse navigators, nutritionists, social workers and chaplains. They provide advanced care in a supportive manner, guiding you and your family throughout your cancer journey.
Metastatic Cancer Treatment
Metastatic cancer treatment at Johnston-Willis includes:
- Palliative care services to relieve symptoms and side effects
- Infusion services staffed by chemotherapy-certified nurses who provide ongoing education and support
- On-site radiation therapy services
- A team approach to your care, including weekly multidisciplinary meetings to discuss treatment plans
- Second opinion for management of metastatic cancer
- Access to clinical trials
- The Hawthorne Cancer Resource Center, which provides educational materials and a resource library
- Support groups to guide you throughout your cancer treatment
Learn more about our cancer resources.
For more information about our metastatic cancer services, please call askSarah at (804) 591-4152.