Skin cancer is one of the most common cancers diagnosed every year. The earlier it’s treated, the better the prognosis. The cancer experts at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Johnston-Willis Hospital treat multiple types of skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Skin Cancer Treatment
Skin cancer treatment at Johnston-Willis Hospital includes:
- On-site radiation therapy services
- A multidisciplinary team approach to care
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery options
- Access to clinical trials
- The Hawthorne Cancer Resource Center, which provides educational materials and a resource library
- Support groups to guide you from diagnosis through treatment, recovery and life after cancer
- Cancer survivorship planning for melanoma
Learn more about our cancer resources.