At Johnston-Willis Hospital, our board-certified doctors, surgeons, gynecologic oncologists, and urogynecology specialists stay ahead of the latest developments in women's care, using the most advanced technologies to help you heal. We also have expertise in treating women’s health conditions like incontinence, infections, menstrual difficulties, uterine prolapse, and gynecologic cancer, with both surgical and non-invasive procedural options.
Some of our physicians' gynecological services include:
- Comprehensive surgical expertise
- da Vinci® robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Reconstructive pelvic surgery
- Urogynecological surgery
- Urinary incontinence
- Breast conditions and disorders
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Sexual health and intimacy
- Family planning and counseling
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Routine annual examinations
- Menopause and post reproductive gynecology
- Adolescent health care
For more information about our services, please call (804) 320-DOCS (3627).
Robotics Used in Gynecologic Surgeries
Our expert surgeons are renowned for detecting and treating a variety of gynecologic issues using the most advanced surgical techniques available with the minimally invasive da Vinci® robotic surgery system. Robotics used in gynecologic surgeries can improve your recovery time and lead to less scaring and going back to doing things you love faster.
Learn MORE about how robotics can assist you in gynecologic surgery.