Orthopedic and Spine Experts in Chesterfield County
We understand that orthopedic or spine pain can keep you from an active lifestyle and affect your physical and emotional wellness. That’s why the trusted orthopedic and spine specialists at Johnston-Willis Hospital are committed to relieving your pain and getting you back to enjoying life as soon as possible.
Health Risk Assessment
Find out how healthy you are by taking our FREE online health risk assessments:
We offer nationally recognized state-of-the-art treatment, including minimally invasive robotic- assisted surgery techniques for even the most complex conditions. Our comprehensive services include:
- Back and spine care
- Hand, foot and ankle care
- Knee and hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Our orthopedic and spine team use advanced diagnostics and expertise to find out what’s causing your bone, muscle, and joint pain. We work with you to create a personalized treatment plan for fast relief and restored function.
Johnston-Willis Hospital treats a wide range of orthopedic and spine conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
Advanced Orthopedic and Spine Treatments
We provide a customized combination of surgical and nonsurgical approaches, including rehabilitation therapies to get you back on your feet faster. If surgery is necessary, we provide the latest technology and minimally invasive techniques, like robotic-assisted options, for less pain and a shorter recovery.
Our surgical and nonsurgical services include:
Trust Us for Excellent Orthopedic and Spine Care in Central Virginia
The orthopedic and spine team at Johnston-Willis Hospital is with you throughout your entire journey with education, support, and excellent care. Patients choose us for:
- Programs accredited by The Joint Commission. Our total hip and total knee replacement programs are approved by the nation’s leading authority on quality care, outcomes, and continuous improvement.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, it’s at a hospital with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Fellowship trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery. Many are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment and therapy in one place, from one team.
- Compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you to get better, faster.
- Facilities dedicated to your condition. We’re one of few hospitals on the East Coast with operating suites, teams, and recovery facilities dedicated to brain and nervous system care.
Learn how advanced techniques, robotic surgical options coordinated care, and specialized facilities make our spine program one of the best in Central Virginia.