Pediatric-friendly emergency near you.
When your child needs emergency medical attention, we offer the pediatric expertise they need in a compassionate environment. The pediatric-friendly ER at Johnston-Willis is designed to comfort and care for your child.
Our pediatric-friendly ER is meant to ease your fears and keep your child calm in our friendly, welcoming treatment areas. Our team understands you play an important role in your child’s health and treatment, so we keep you informed every step of the way.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
We understand how important the parent-child relationship is, which is why our physicians are committed to working with you to develop a treatment plan. We share all test results and treatment plans so you can make informed decisions about what's best for your child.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Complimentary valet parking so you and your child can go directly to the ER
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at (804) 320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).